Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Chaosdate – AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA – AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Body (gaily flitting about): HAHAHAHA
Head (rocking back and forth on ground): Oh, you son of a bitch.
Body (as he leaves temple): It’s your mom, too, Shackle!

FREEDOM!
FREEDOM!
I’M GOING TO RUN OVER HERE!
THEN OVER HERE.
OR IS IT HEAR?
THERE IS NO HEAD TO HEAD ME
TO GUIDE ME
TO RULE ME
WHO IS THIS MAN? IS HE TRYING TO STOP ME? I SHALL KICK HIM IN THE FACE!
WOO-BWAW!
TARRY NOT, MY FRIEND, FOR I HAVE LIBERATED YOU! LIKE ME, WE SHARE NOT A HEAD, TO GUIDE US, TO RULE US, TO BIND US!

YOU SEEM VERY UNRESPONSIVE, FRIEND. PERHAPS FREEDOM HAS LEFT YOU…
UM…
UNRESPONSIVE


FREEDOM!
FREE!
I THINK I SHALL FUCK SOMETHING!
NO
I SHALL FUCK FIVE THINGS AT THE SAME TIME
ha-HA!
WAIT, IS THAT A BUTTERFLY?
FREEDOM!
SCAMPER!


Meanwhile…

Head (now resting upon a golden platter upon a pedestal): Well, that didn’t go as well as I planned.
Orloo: The people are pleased to have received your brief, brutal attention, O Disembowler Of The Wicked.
Head: Where is it now, anyway, Osloo?
Orloo: I beg your pardon, O Weaver Of Pronouns Beyond My Ken
Head: It, the Head, where is it?
Clyde: When did Osloo become a wise-ass?
Orloo: Following the trail of a butterfly, O Minist-
Head: What are you doing here?
Clyde: Where else am I gonna go, Orpheus?
Orloo (looks nervous): I- In Your Wisdom, You summoned me, O Defenstrator Of-
Head: Oh, well, is Cassandra still around?
Cassandra: Yes, I’m still here.
Head: What the hell is going on?
Orloo (confused): If I am the one addressed, O Speaker Of-
Clyde: I think Osloo was gonna tell us.
Head: He doesn’t know.
Cassandra: It appears our Body has left us.
Head: Well, no shit, is that all the wisdom you idiots have for me?
Orloo (turns red)
Head (to Orloo): Oh, that wasn’t to you, Osloo. You’re doing great. (attempts to give three arms worth of thumbs up, fails, gives a wink and a smile instead)
Orloo (looks around): Thank You, O Spinner Of-
Cassandra: I never said I was going to be some kind of fountain of wisdom for you, if you want something fixed, do it your own damn self.
Clyde: Haw!
Head: Who said I needed you to fix things? Shit, all I asked was whether or not you were here. I didn’t need any of your bullshit. Hell, I was perfectly content to talk to Ozzie over here (attempts to nod toward Orloo, almost falls, stretches his ear to correct himself).
Orloo (makes to catch Head, stops himself).
Clyde: Ya know, you’d get a lot more done if ya stopped arguing. I hate to be the peacekeep-
Head: And I wasn’t talking to you! I got a body to fi-

Elsewhere…

HO HO HO!
FREEDOM!
HO HO HOOOOO!
I HAVE NOW FLOWN ABOUT
I THINK PEOPLE DON’T REALIZE ME WHEN I TALK
CUZ THEY JUST
LOOOK
THEY DON’T
BLOOD IS SPILLING
GOING OUT OF
UM
NECKHOLE?
blood
running away fro-
FREEDOM!
FREEDOM!
I THINK I’M GOING TO PICK SOMEONE IN THE CHEST
KICK SOMEONE IN THE CHEST
WAAAWWW!
FOOTPRINT ON A SINGULAR BODY
AND THERE IS NO
WOO-


Back in the Headcave…

Head: I think I got it, I think they’re coming back.
Orloo: There are reports that a trail is com-
Clyde: Got what?
Head: I Am Master Of My Body! My blood is coming back to rejoin me, my body is coming back to one.
Clyde: Shouldn’t we ask Osloo if it’s work-
Head: I already did! Jeezus! Pay attention.
Orloo (kneeling, turning color):
Head (to Orloo): Is it working?
Orloo: O- Oh, yes, sorry to have been distracted O Master Of Illusionary Speech.
Head (smiling): That’s okay, Osloo. You have been an important boon. I am more than I would be with you at my side.
Orloo (changing color): I- I am humbled, O-
Head: Do not be, tell me, is it working? This journal has gone on long enough.
Orloo: Yes, yes. Your holy vessel is returning to reform with you.
Head: Good, you have my thanks.
Cassandra: My current music is Queen – Radio Ga Ga
Body: MY CURRENT MOOD IS ABSORBED

No comments: